Sunday used to be my least favorite day of the week. These days, I’m already looking forward to it when Monday comes.
What I love about Sunday:
- Meeting with our whole local church family and engaging in true fellowship (not how-’bout-them-Packers “fellowship”).
- Participating in a class and awesome discussion on transformational Bible reading.
- Hearing and gleaning from a gospel-oriented sermon (currently from Galatians).
- Chipotle for lunch. Not always, but often.
- A slower pace with few demands.
- Gentle preparation for the coming week.
- Reading as much as I want.
What is your favorite day of the week?